Monday, July 09, 2007

Sweet sweet little Lulu.


Our sweetest little grilfriend Lulu has been in the hospital and through some Emergency room visits this week. It's been heartwrenching. We're pretty busy moving into our new place but wanted to post the stories and offer the opportunity for friends to donate and help them out with their $5k and rising vet bills. I've been in tears almost every night and sending as much love an prayers their way.

Donations



And it's a tough read, but if you'd like to follow their trials I have links to the posts below.

Lulu Update #1


Lulu Update #2


Lulu Update #3


Lulu Update #4

Lulu Update #5


Lulu Update #6

Lulu Update #7

Lulu Update #8

5 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been talking about LuLu too! Its so sad. I love my friend LuLu!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

thanks for letting us know about Lulu, we donated money~its not much but we hope it helps.

Balboa and Mommy

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I just read all the entries and that is so sad. Send my brown Boston love.
Ike

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear... I'm keeping my paws cross for Lulu. I hope she gets well soon

~ girl girl

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I went and donated - what a sad story! Thanks for letting us know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home