Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Moving Fun!


We thought we'd take a breather from our indoor fetch games to say "Hey!"



Mostly we've been playing inside since it's a zillion degrees out. The 'rents sold the dining room table, so that makes a good wrestling court/fetching arena. We had so many fotos we liked we put them into a little movie montage (below)






Even B-man is having good times, although often they have to throw one toy for me, and then another for Bentley cuz he can't never catch me cuz I am so fast.


Once the sun goes down we sometimes go across the street to the park. We'll definitely miss our park friends, and having it so close! Above is Scholar and Pumpkin, they are sooo much fun!


Here's Pebbles (Pumpkin's sister) and Oxy, Scholar's brother. We run and chase and bark and have good good times!


We've been exersizing lots and that makes us sleepy! WE'll try to post more, it's only 2 more weeks until we have a grassy back yard to run in! w00t!!

14 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I'm jealous...I want a backyard!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I want a backyard too!!! I actually made my mom move the dining room table to I had more room to play...hee, hee, hee.

good luck with the move!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger jenn said...

I live in a condo and I wish I had a grassy knoll to lie in. I have a little dog run though, and it's full of delicious smells.

♥ Saidie

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...
That's a great idea about the CafePress...their logo is just the cutest. I'll drop them an email and see what they have to say and I'll let you know.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Michele

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oooh, I bet you can't wait to move, though I bet a new pesky dining table will reappear!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

I'm jealous of your backyard too. We also live in a condo, what I wouldn't do just to run around leash free. Sigh....

Anyway looks like you're having a great time. I should tell my mommy to move some furniture for me too!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger L said...

Wohoo! Glad to hear it's all going well!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger coco said...

i love my backyard, too. it is big and has a fence all the way around it so i can run and run and run!

you have a really pretty bed, niko.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMG Niko - I had no idea your tongue was so WICKED!
Ike

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

where are you moving to?!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

I love our backyard you guys will love yours. I think I need to get rid of our dining room table so I have more room to play.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Happy moving!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys ~
Are we going to get more piktures of your new backyard?? :)
I hope you are going to help your parents with the move. hehe...

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Yeah for a backyard! I only have one at my Cousin Dude's house.

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home