Friday, June 01, 2007

weekend cleaning

Hey, we hope everyone is doing well. It's been really hot here, so we've been spending a lot of time inside. I guess that's why our mom got a cleaning bug. Since we rent our house and are moving in 1 month! That's exciting but some strangers will be coming by to see the house and mom doesn't want them to see what she calls the "filfth" we normally live in. I enjoy the occasional ball of cat hair and dust as a snack, but she says that's not good for me anyway.


We do like it once it's all nice and cleaned though. Mom caught us waking up from a nap in this video.


Niko might be a year old now, but it seems like that long since mom vacuumed. That might be why she got so freaked out.


She pretty much camped out on the stairs with Serena.


I had to guard the beds! Sheesh! Who knows what that new purple and red thing might do! It sucks up all my dusty-hair treats lord knows it probably wouldn't think twice about sucking up my favorite bed.



As you can see here, the usually brave Niko is cowardly hanging out in the safety of elevation behind me on the stairs. She's a wuss. They are lucky that I am old, brave and was able to secure the beds for our enjoyment.


I swear I don't get the respect I deserve. Dad should even thank me for still having his slippers.


I AM SO BRAVE BENTLEY! At least I don't suckle all our toys arms until they look like malformed monsters.


mom was nice and got us these cute little frog and bear baby toys and Bentley had to go and suckle their arms clear to gimpiness.


It's really GROSS! I try to play with them and their arms are all slimey and wrong! Dumb brother.

13 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I have a purple vacuum monster at home too, but Mom only rarely brings that out!!!

Hey, Niko, I can do that crawling thing too...it's fun. When I do it there are usually treats involved, I think you should get treats too!

Bentley, do you do that to all your toys...that is weird, but I still think you are way cute!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Suckling arms?!?!? Now that's talent! Tell Bentley to try suckling his toes... I do, and it feels sooo good! My ma thinks i have a foot fetish.

Loves,
Tofu

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley, did you yell and yell and yell at that machine until it stopped sucking your things up? That's what I do... sometimes it takes a LONG time, but eventually it gets tired of being yelled at and stops.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

ooh tanner does that belly dragging all over the house too, he is such a goof. we HATE the vacuum but tanner attacks it. I just go off by myself and pout

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oooh, you have the same dirt monster as me, but mine is turquoise and purple.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Hey Bentley & Niko. I don't like the vacuum cleaner either, I go in the other room and wait for it to be over. I do the army crawl like you do Niko. Usually, it is when I want to look all cute and get attention from strangers. It works

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys,
Mom does that vacuum thingy once a week too and I hate that noise. Can't we have some peace and quiet around the house? Gosh. But I leave it alone.... :)
Those toys look very pwetty without their arms!! I do that to my toys too!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

I have a huge blue monster, a small black one and a tiny gray and orange one. I try to kill them but mommy won't let me.

I love that huge sun spot in your house, that must be awesome to lie in!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Our monster that sucks things up is grey. We bark at it until it stops. That is odd what you do to those toy's arms.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger L said...

Ah yes, the vacuume is a dreaded monster at our house.

Winston likes to bite at it and shriek.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Nat said...

I cribbed a bit of Bentley & Niko footage for the latest Pappy Productions movie. I hope that's OK wit' you guys.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Where are you moving to?
Ike

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Ooooooh. Creepy toys!

Bentley, you are very brave. I stay away from the vaccuum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home