Monday, April 30, 2007

Tucson Trip saga one


Hey everyone! We STILL haven't gotten our mom to post all the pictures from our Tucson trip! They've both been travelling a lot. They went to Rocky Point, then to Dallas but now they are back and being all kissy and lovey to us like they didn't leave us home while they went galavanting all over the country. Anyway, enough about those jerks. Here's some of the pictures, there's a lot so we might take turns posting them, since Niko likes to post just as much as me! We did have a super nice petsitter named Heather come take care of us and play with us while our parents neglected us and had fun.


When we got to Tucson they tried to take us down to 4th street to eat at a cafe but it was SUPER hot, so we ended up going through a drive-through.



We told them to pull over to take pictures of these pretty mountains, so they did!


Look how goofy Niko looks, she makes me laugh.


Here's our dad holding us, he's usually the one taking pictures.


We wanted to play in this field but there were a bunch of boys kicking around a ball too big for us to play with anyway. Oh jeez, Niko wants to type some. Fine, Niko here...


I MET A FUN DOGS AT THE PARK! Her name was clementine? or valentine, oh I can't remember, we had GREAT TIMES!


Bentley was all like "DONT TALK TO THE STRANGE DOGS NIKO!" but I love other dogs so I showed them my frisbee.


And they told me Bentley needs to lighten up, we had fun and he just walked around like a scared dog.


I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!

4 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I love the first two photos of you both in the car! Looks like a fun trip, bit hot looking though!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope your mommy and daddy bring you back lots of goodies after leaving you to have a good time.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You guys were gone so long I was afraid you were dead like every time my mom and dad leave in the morning I am afraid they are dead. I'm glad you are back and not dead and I really like your pictures.
Ike

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

we think Niko is just soaking up some sun in that one picture where you think she looks funny! we cant wait to see you guys at the dog park!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home