Thursday, March 22, 2007

princess in the pee.



My mom found this website and thought she'd try to be as funny as them. I dunno if she's pulling it off. Venus is my favorite kitty, we play paw games under the door and its really fun. I put my paw under the door and she grabs it, then I smack her paw when she does it and then we both run around crazy and do it again.


http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/11/im-in-ur-whole-lot.html


My mom mopped all the floors last weekend for some family coming to visit. She piled all our beds up and I found out that 5 beds is like way better than one bed. My mom said "Awww, it's princess in the pee! " Thats kinda gross though because I never peed in the beds I just laid in them, but they do kinda smell like pee because Bentley sometimes pees on his paws and then lays in them probably.



It was so comfortable I fell right to sleep for a while, and then the floors were clean!



but even then I didn't want to get up.



speaking of sleep though, my favorite place to sleep is in the big bed where my parents sleep, with just a little bit of covers, not like Bentley - he goes all the way under and way down near the stinky feet. I like to sleep with my head and paws out, because its my job to wake up and make sure mom doesn't hit snooze more than 3 times.

4 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like the bed tower. At least you still have beds. I ate mine, oops!

You look very cute tucked up in mum & dad's bed.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I like to sleep with my butt sticking out and fart in my mom's face! Ha!
Ike

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I need you to come live with me. Mom hits snooze over and over and ruins my beauty sleep.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Yeah I like sleeping in my mommy and daddy's bed too. I usually sleep across the bed and poke my mommy in the stomach with my nails.

Balboa :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home