Wednesday, January 31, 2007

lazy day yawn


Wow, I've been really tired lately. I might need to not play so hard. Or maybe my parents need to go to bed earlier, we really don't get enough sleep.


Take now for instance, we're posting these tired pics of us earlier and it's almost midnight! I guess mom wanted to get caught up on some Lost episodes before it starts again.


If you ask me, my parents watch entirely too much TV. They need to throw the toy down the hallway more, and then get to bed at a decent hour.


Hey Niko, look at this....


I can cross my fronts paws like the mom when shes at the computer.


This is pretty sweet, are you getting this on camera?


I bet Niko can't do it. She sits funny as it is, and this would take some wiser mastery skills of posing and paw awareness.

5 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey Bentley,
Has anyone ever told you you have Frenchie ears?
Hi Niko, wink, wink.
Ike

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Nice paw crossing! Are you wishing for something?

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bentley & Niko
I can't wait to meet you. When you come to visit we'll go out in my yard and chase some rabbits.
Love
Cousin Sadie

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey, you guys haven't posted in a week and I really want to see more pretty pictures of Niko because I want her to be my girlfriend when she is old enough.
Ike

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like your one black claw, hehe.

Do your ears stand up like that naturally? They're cool!

Oscar x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home