Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PetsHotel Holiday

We're going on Holiday!


We've got our festive wardrobe all picked out.


Really we only had them on for about 10 mins, for some pictures.
Moms letting us stay at the PetsHotel this weekend so we've been packing.


I think wool and my own fur make some type of super-static that I don't care for, and Niko's skirt just seemed to anger her as well.


Not too long after these monstrosities were removed....


It was bitey-face festival 2006.


Friday's I go into work with mom, but I've gotten pretty particular about who I like to play with.


I'm cool with this little guy, named Oz -mostly because he keeps Niko off my back. The two of them play kissy face all the time, but I'm just glad no dogs are bugging me.


I prefer to nap on fleece while the keyboard and computer processes all the hi-caliber design work my mom does.


And when 5 o'clock comes I am ready to get.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they make dogs punch the timeclock?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bitey-face! Boxers do that, too. And it makes me laugh that the clothes made you angry. I just felt like a dork in my new jacket!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you aer sure a cutie...i hope you get paid to be at work...just for improving work moral....

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

They don't make us punch the time clocks, but we do get to play with a lot of toys, and meet other dogs wich is payment enough! Oh and did I mention all the treats? My mom tries to stop them sometimes saying I'll get sick, but I want as many as I can get into my belly!

-Bentley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home