Saturday, September 30, 2006

Handsome Bentley's Modeling School


B: "Where did she go?!? We need to get going on posing lessons before it gets hot!!!


N: "I am just enjoying the chair Bentley, I don't like to get my picture taken. Hey! What was that camera sound!"


B: "Okay, we'll start with something simple, like sitting in a chair looking peaceful, like me."
N: "Like this? Eeek!"


B: "Kinda... Maybe try to put your ears up, and not look so wigged out."
N: "Like this?" *slurp*


B: "Nope, that's not going to cut it, and now your ears are back AND your mouth is open, you just look bored."
N: "I told you I wasn't good, I'd rather be playing!"


B: "Fine, they'll probably still post all of this nonsense."
N: "Yeah, and I'm going to push you in the pool later!"


N: "Do I look like that dog with the wings? He's scary! EEEK!"


N: "I don't think I could sit like this even if I tried really hard." *sniffs*


N: "Here's a good pose, warm sun, warm rocks, and a nice breeze, aaah fall."

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice handsome bentleys modeling school post! Thanks for intesting info! More Bentley can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home