Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ears Up Day


They're taking lots of pictures of little Niko today, something about her ears being up. My ears have been up as long as I can remember and no one made any special fuss over that.


She can't even sit nice for a picture, I mean she's supposed to be some little lady and look at her legs! I would call her more "little frog" than little lady.


And for some reason when we play I keep hearing that song by INXS, "The Devil Inside"


But they even took her out and snapped pictures of her on MY CHAIR! I just hope it doesn't smell like pee now.


She might even be narcoleptic, she just falls face first into the carpet and starts snoring.



I say instead of "Ears Up Day" we need a "Bottoms Up Day" and pour one out for me, it ain't easy dealing with this bitey monster.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home