Monday, July 03, 2006

Introducing *~Niko~*


Thought you might want to meet my new little sister, Niko.


It was quite an adventure, they got me a car seat so I could see out the window and be all buckled in. It was my first big road trip and I was really good, 4 1/2 hours I hung out just watching cars, mountains and desert.


I stayed in my first hotel room, it was nice there was a couch and a TV, and my parents got room service so they wouldn't have to leave me alone.



We didn't walk around too much as it was really hot, but the town of Palm Springs was neat, shadowed by a huge mountain and had these big stars to pee on.


Even though there were misters, it was too hot to sit down and eat outside. I'm not smiling here, just panting heavily.


Niko showed up the 2nd day of the trip, I am still getting used to her but she's been pretty fun to play with.


Niko is from Yucca valley, which is hot, I don't think she likes the sun like I do since she always wants to go back in.




She mostly just sleeps right now, in her play area.



My mom is taking lots of pictures of her, it better not cut into any of my film time is all I gotta say.


Though, I admit she is pretty cute, and much more peaceful when she sleeps.



But when she is awake, lordy you better be ready, she's a biting, peeing, pooping machine. She bit me on the mouth, leg, and butt already, but you'll see in this video I put the smackdown on her once already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJT_HHj0ARQ



Mom says she's just teething and thats why she bites, but I don't like it.


I think were going to have some fun together, I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home