Sunday, June 25, 2006

Holy June-ipers it's HOT!


I haven't posted in a while. It's really hot here, but I still go out and sit in my sun chair till I feel like a cooked piggy, then I com back in and lick this leopard bone. I dunno why it's leopard print, but it tastes pretty good.



My parents are contemplating getting another BT, I am 50/50 on it, as I like to have most of the attention on me, but on the other hand, humans can be so boring and I need to talk to another species of my kind.


My parents went to Michigan last week and visited my cousin Sadie. I have never met this tall lass of a dog, but she seems nice, she really likes my mom. They say there's more grass than they know what to do with there, I love grass.


Ahh, well. I have a little park across the street with grass I roll in, and don't have to listen to my parents complain about taking care of it. Hope everyone is well, we've been enjoying all the posts.

Oh, here's a link to some video with a toy I had for a very short time, my mom is working overtime trying to replace it, because even when I hear the video I go crazy! I miss that monkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Jv1HyT2PY

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice holy june-ipers its hot! post! Thanks for intesting info! More Bentley can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home