Friday, August 18, 2006

Bentley's Photo Shoots


(Bentley modeling some new swingates)

I haven't talked too much lately about my recent employment at PetSmart. After much time freelancing, and working for horrible bosses, I finally was employed as a graphic designer on the Visual Merchandising team at PetSmart. I work on the interior structures and layout of the stores' permanent signage, so when there is a chance to do a photo-shoot I always suggest my Bentley.

As far as working, I really like it here. I've worked him into 2 photo shoots and he is so well behaved they have asked me to sign him with the agency. I do always boast that it was his 2 petsmart training classes!

I also get to bring Niko and him in to work on Fridays! I have never been around so many people that have such love for animals, especially the PetSmart Charities, if you haven't heard of it it is worth checking out.
http://www.petsmart.com/adoptions/index.shtml

We do all the pro bono design work for their efforts and there is this number that makes my heart swell whenever I see it: "Lives saved: 2,636,716 as of July 9, 2006" that comes up on my work computer every morning.

Anyway here are some of the shoot pics, I thought with all of the spotting of BTs this might be fun to see.



I art directed this shoot as well, having the dog and cat both there was interesting!


These are the comps from a hot morning in PHX, we scheduled it for 7am to beat the heat, but it was still warm to be outside. The panting makes home look happy though, what a trooper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home