Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Niko Post


Hi! I know how to do posts now, so not Bentley or anybody can stop me!


I read and watch videos on the internets!


I even watched my own videos! I can't believe Bentley kicked my butt when I was so small!


We got a lot of new toys for Christmas!



Bentley likes this rope the best! But not me...


I like this Christmas tree shaped green guy! He squeaks!!!


His back has a bunch of colors! PINK AND PURPLE ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! AND THEN THERE ARE STARS AHHHHHH!!!


I roll around and his feet fall all over!! I love the tree!!!!



NO!!! Bentley you can't have the treee, It's all MINE!!!!



AHHHHHH!!!! PINK AND PURPLE!!!!



I might be too excited to post, we also got these beds that have snowflakes, but mostly I use them like a sled so that I don't run into the doors.


AHHHH, My tree!!! Bentley is trying to get my tree!!!


Whew, that was close.


I also got this green dog, named scottie. I already ate his tale, it tasted like green dog tail.


Yummm.... green dog taste.


Whu?!?!


Bentley hid my tree toy, I know it! ARGHHH!!!


Well, I am pretty hyper, but I sat here for a treat so mom could make a new icon. Till next time! Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I just found your blog from a link on the Blogher page and we love it! I am very excited that there are another pair of Bostons that look as mischevious as mine. ahttp://flickr.com/photos/citizenmeggy/sets/72157594203047374/

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Hah! I do see a resemblance, they're cuties!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you guys are very cute...i like your tree....i like to fix things that squeek....then they are nice and quiet

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice a niko post post! Thanks for intesting info! More Bentley can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home