Saturday, January 20, 2007

Niko's Sweater and Her Kitty Fit


I forgot I had this sweater!



Luckily mom remembered. I like the colors.


I think the collar matches my eyes!


It's been really chilly here lately, so we've been wearing sweaters and coats and shirts. It's GREAT!



We better get in before the sun goes down though, then it's REALLY cold!!!



Whew, back inside. One more pose in my sweater then it's off to play!

I also caught some cat trespassing in our backyard. I was so mad mom wouldn't let me go out and bark right in it's ears! Bentley didn't even care that it was back there! He was all like "We don't need any more cat friends, the ones here already don't like sharing our beds." BAH! I love more animal friends.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

The horror of a cat in your yard, and you can do nothing! Ugh!

You look great in that sweater!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Little Buster said...

Your sweater is very sporty. I think my mom should get me one.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You look lovely in that sweater!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home