Monday, March 12, 2007

I LUV SUMMER*!*


I know it's only March but it was in the 90s here! I WENT SWIMMING ALREADY! I have no idea where spring went, it went right from winter to SUMMER HAHAHAH!
This is last summer, but it shows how good I Swim!




My mom thinks I am crazy but I LUV THE HEAT!


I run out whenever I can to lay in it.


I get upset when she makes me come in, saying I'm gonna turn into a roasted rotisserie chicken or something, I dunno what a rotisserie chicken is, but if it's anything like my crazy toy chicken with the patch on his back it must be some fun I am missing out on! I'll have to post the chicken when I get a chance. Mom's sewed him up 5 times, he has only one wing left and a patch, HAHAHAH LOL!!!


When we pant like crazy drooling trolls she gives us a bunch of ice. We love the ice. I can put all of it in my own mouth and I try to because Bentley is soooo slow.

Mom has to go away again for 3 days to Nashville, I think that's where Steve Nash the basketball dude comes from. I am not sure why she has to leave us again, but it's less time she says and she promises to get us something AND take us to the park when she gets back! We hope everyone has a good St. Pat's, we will try to post our St. Pats picture in time!

Till then, here's a funny picture of me about to itch my hear, HA!!! LOL!!!

6 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Wow! You are a swimming fool! You swim like lightning!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I haven't really got the hang of swimming yet, but your film has given me some good tips!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

That looks like so much fun, I'm very jealous. Does Bentley not like to swim?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Boo Boo said...

WOW !!! YOU swim fast !!! very very fast, how I wish I am half like you !! And I bet you are enjoying yourself !

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are a way good swimmer and I am jealous that it is so warm where you are.
Ike

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Thanks Cubby! I am a swimming fool! I did sink once, but mom helped me.

Oscar - just act like you're running it works for me!

Bismarck, no Bentley hates to swim. He's a little worried about his hairs too much I think, always wants to stay shiney.

Boo boo! I am enjoying myselves!

Ike, it will be too too hot to even walk on the ground soon, then I will be jealous of yous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home