Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Like sands through the hourglass....


I layed in the sun with Mom this weekend! It was so nice and warm! I love the sun!


She gave me my own chair but I still would jump in hers everytime she got up. She puts a lot of creams and sprays on just to sit out for an hour, I guess she's going to start spraying me, something about how my nose might get too browned and burned.


I've also been letting Bentley use the supah bed. My mom is worried she may not be able to find another one.


Bentley loves the new bed, and I am going ot be extra nice to him because he hurt his foot.


So many of my family feeling hurt makes us all sad. Serena the kitty got 3 teeth pulled, Bentley ripped his pad on his foot, and mom's grandpa died so she has to go away this weekend. I know we make her smile though when we are good and give kisses.

The Fido awards are going on over at Dogs with Blogs, I think we might've been nominated for our Christmas Toys in the Soundtrack competition. Once we are all logged into the Bone Zone we will be ready to vote! I know Joey and Tanner have one too for Funniest, they are all pretty cute.

8 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am sorry about all the sadness in your house and sadness makes me sad too and grandpas are great so I feel really bad for your mom. Hope you all are better soon.
Ike

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Thanks Ike, you are a sweety.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Oh no! Poor Bentley and kitty. I'm sending boxer healing vibes your way!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Bentley & Niko, You guys look great warming up to the sun. Good luck for the FIDOs.

~ fufu

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I love the photo of you all sunning yourselves!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I sure wish it was that warm here!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Onion said...

love the photos! You look so cute all lined up and cosy!
Big licks,
Onion
X

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Miss you guys ...
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home