Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Supah Bowl


There were a bunch of folks over to watch the big TV this weekend, I had to try my best not to get stepped on. I notice whenever they drink those tasty brown bottles, I have to keep a keen eye out for stumblers. Niko has my cardinals Jersey already, I guess they bought it one size too small. She was so into it, she even carried a big football toy they got on their beer run.


Oz's mom made some delicious chex mix from scratch, it was still warm when she brought it over.


Oz was there too, him and Niko are totally dating.


Oz even brought Niko a new bed, which she loves because it smells like him. Since we've had it she just lays in it, lovingly licking the sides.

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oz .......

Ike :(

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Niko
Ok so we can totally be friends, but I still think you are beautiful and I am too old for your anyway.
Ike

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Niko
Ok so we can totally be friends, but I still think you are beautiful and I am too old for your anyway.
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home