Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!


We're going on a trip! They usually leave us with someone but we got some traveling time machine looking little houses and were going with them! It's somewhere called Toooson Tuson.... oh Bentley says it's spelled Tucson. That looks like Tucksin to me! We'll take lots of pictures. I like the new houses they have roll up windows!


They're pretty cozy inside too, kinda look like choclate with scratches in it. I dunno anyone who'd want to live in a choclate house in this hot of a state though, Ha!


I'm pretty excited, I haven't gone on a trip since I travelled here from Yucca. I think I'll put a chair here in the front porch area and look at the stars!


The inside is good too, there's this striped mat, it does make some crunchy sounds so they put a fuzzy bed in its place.


Bentley says he likes them too, we're going to have fun! Mom says she's going to look for dog parks there and everything! w00t!

5 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, what a lucky pair you are. Your travelling houses are super cool. Enjoy your holiday!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

hmm can we come? doofus has one of those houses, and I think we could both fit... ??

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Cool houses!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jas's footsteps said...

wow! cool!
Where are you guys going??
When will it be??
After reading your post, we are so excited for you!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I miss your cute faces.
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home