Thursday, March 22, 2007

no privacy for the muscle man.


I've been trying to blog lately but there's always a crowd. I need my privacy people!



Dad took some pics of me with my skully top in the sun rays, I think you can tell that I work out my arms a lot, because I look really beefy in my tank.



Look at this shot, the way the light highlights my muscle definition. I don't know how all these women can keep themselves from wanting me.




I feel really stylish in my skull top.



I really don't think there is a bad angle of me in it. (notice muscle definition here as well.)

We're having a pretty good Saturday, the plans keep getting changed so mom is still home waiting it out and playing with us.

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Whoa B - you look really tough. Did you get the jeans too?
Hi Niko!
Ike

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Cool top Bentley! You do look very buff. I still have my puppy fat!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

hey Doggies, I've never seen a brown BT close up or even in person. I've never seen a BT in a skully t-shirt close up or in person either! I have seen a cat before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home