Thursday, May 10, 2007

Niko Birthday Weekend 2007


I had so much funs on my birthdays. On sunday we went to test out a new dog park where the Boston Meetup is going to be this weekend. It was pretty hot but I still had a great time. My mom forgot to take pictures but her and my Aunt Suzanne walked around and met lots of people, but not half as many as I met! I am so fast, that heat doesn't hold me down. She says she's going to bring spray bottles and maybe a tent cuz there's no shade! I woulda thought a new park would have some shade spots! We may have to schedule our BT meetups somewhere else next time.



After the park we went to a "In The Raw" a dog and people cafe north on Hayden in the Mercados del Lago center. It was the best place I've been. There was the fire hydrant fountain, and they had all kinds of doggie treats and smothies and coffees for mom and aunt suzzane.


There's even a hitching post for our leashes, though I would have rather run out and chased all the ducks by the pond.


My aunt Suzanne held my texas toothpick for me while I chewed away happily.


There was a weird little person there that kept wanting to see Bentley. I am not sure Bentley cares for this size of human, but he surprised us by being frozen and not angry.


I can't wait to go back, next time I want to try the natural peanut bars!

6 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger L said...

Oh my gosh, Bentley and Nico, you are both SO great! I just found your site today! I'll be adding you to my doggie links for sure!

Boston's are my favorite doggies, next to my pugs, of course. :0)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I freeze up around little kids too, they scare the crud out of me. We will be at the park saturday morning!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger L said...

How much does Nico weigh? I met a little boston last weekend that only weghed about eleven pounds!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that In The Raw place looks so cool! Mum says she wishes this kind of thing would catch on in the UK. Maybe she should open one!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

looks like you had lots of fun.

I wish they had a place like that for mommy and me.

Yeah some kids are scarey, you never know what they might do.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I've found the freeze not angry technique works great for people puppies.
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home