Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tucson Trip Saga II - The Accomodations

Here's some more thoughts from the road, and some gorgeous pictures of our hotel room. In the future I gave my parents this link to check for hotels: www.dogfriendly.com
The hotel we were at might have allowed dogs, but the grounds were trashy and there were no areas to run or hardly even go potty without some car whizzing by and disturbing my crapping meditation I need to make a good poop.



So it turns out our parents came to Tucson see a comedian, not just to show us some other mountains. His name is Brian Regan, and I've heard his stuff, he's not all that funny if you ask me. Maybe if he put up some pictures of Niko's goofy face I would laugh, or maybe show one of the cats I live with getting buckets of water dumped on them... that's funny. But who listens to me.


See like this picture. Niko LOVED this carpet, it's like there was drugs in it that made her even more freakish than usual, check out the video here:

I dunno if they sprinkled dognip on the sofa, or crazy powder on the floor, but that dog went nuts, I am just glad they caught some on film to prove it when they need to haul her off to the loony bin. (film to come when You Tube is ready...)


Her post couch rubbin' rest down pose....

Here's some pictures we didn't make it into due to heat but enjoyed enough to share as we feel we pointed them out from the backseat with barks, whines or snores.


WE wish we would've stayed in the hotel, even that little bit of grass in front is better than what the Best Western Inn and Suites on Oracle offered us.



The Tucson Inn Sign at night... oooooh neon.


I thought the Frog Dog would enjoy this place, it's called Frog and Firken and has great brewed beers and foods that obviosly make my mom's lips swell and look funny.

Oh and we got a little video of Niko's lap at Jacob's dog park.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Niko, what were you diong to the couch & carpet you crazy chick!

My mum & dad just bought a real fancy tent so we can have holidays all together, awww.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Cool room, you two obviously had a great time.

My mommy says you two are soooo cute!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love to rub on couches too - Niko isn't weird!
BTW - My mom bought my Frosty Paws at a local big-box grocery store called Rainbow Foods, but all the big boxes around here carry it.
Ike

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

tanner does that ridiculous stuff on our chairs and the carpet too.

I think we got defective siblings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home