Sunday, May 20, 2007

Summertiiiiime and the living is eeeeeeezay...

(Niko's remix of the jazz hit Summertime)


I sits in the chairs and lickez my lippies....


My mom throws the cu-uz right into the pooo-ool...



but I smacks at the top waves and cuzzy swims ba-ack...



and now I have my cuzz-zzy and everthings coooool



I can go back to my bathing in the rays of hot suuun


cuz i'm niko puh-piko and my life aint too hard...


if ya wanna rela-ax you gotta love life...

(return to second verse)
One of these mornings, you're gonna rise up singin'.
Then you'll spread your wings and take to the sky.
But until that morning there's nothing can harm you.
With daddy and mamma standing by.

12 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

what a fabulous tune! I hope your mom didnt see the video of how the cuz can become evil around water. it can SHOOT water at you! BAD NEWS! I am glad you are enjoying this hot weather!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks like you had a great time lazing by the pool. It's a dog's life!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

I'm gonna hum that tune all day! I love your pool! You look so cool siting out it the sun on those beach chairs!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Flash says he wants one of those pools. I say no way. Nice tune

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niko that was superb! It was freezing here a couple days ago - wish I had some of your sun!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger L said...

Dang, it's not even close to that nice outside over here!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love your pool and your mom is a great songwriter!
Ike

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You just been tagged -
Celebrity lookalikes guys!
Ike

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

BTW - my mom isn't sure she wants to share Jude Law with your mom. We'll see ...
Ike

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Nikko...
What a fun song...and I LOVE YOUR POOL. I'm so jealous. I don't have a pool...unless you count the icky bath tub!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I've added you guys to my links!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys,
Niko was rocking that song!! I love the way she was relaxing by the poolside. :) We have summer all year around in Singapore.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

You are the pool-master!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home