Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pawsitively fun!

I was in a photoshoot with Mom and Bentley for the Pawsidential Suite at PetSmart recently but forgot to post about it!

We got to sit on the new comfy beds, and I might look freaked out here, but actually I am just nervous because I know what a good model Bentley is and it's so hard for me to settle down when I know so many treats are coming! I want to play with those TOYS!



I kinda dazed out on this one....


I have a bobo dog 5 times the size of that one!! Hahaha!



I calmed down once mom came in to hold my hand. I love those treats.

AHHH! I'm freaked out again! These beds are comfy but when can we play! and Bentley is all like "Just a few more shots Niko, you should try to look more profeshunul!"




Whew, the modeling is tough work... luckily laying down fits in with the shot! LOL!


And then... mom started to read us a story and i was like woah! right? I didn't know there were dogs in BOOKS! I think Bentley didn't even listen cuz he was still trying so hard to be totally mr. modelman.


I didn't stick around too long for storytime... L8R DUDEZ!!!

9 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks like you have the supermodel diva thing down to a fine art!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Hey cool you are a supermodel. I know a supermodel.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger L said...

That was gloriously cute.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Tadpole said...

Hey guys! My sister talks about you because she's seen you on Boston Buddies, but I wanted to say hello! That's a really cool bed - did you get to take it home with you?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Can I have your autograph?

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh wow, super models!! :) It must be hard work. How do you stay in shape?

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bentley & Nico...
That looks like a really cool place to hang out. You must get to go there because you are so famous...you guys are so lucky!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

What cute pics! You guys are adorable :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Being a model is not fun. Bentley is a wacko!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home