Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Celebrity Lookalikes

The handsome, Jude Law lookalike Ike tagged us both for a Celebrity Lookalike!

Mom and some other folks think Niko looks like Bryce Dallas Howard I don't see it in this glamour shot, but she sure resembles some of her scarier roles like in the Lady In the Water, or that other M. Night Shyamalan movie.


My dad thought I reminded him of Joaquin Phoenix, but further research through google images proved unsubstantiated. Then, my Aunt Suzanne pondered my powerful character, stoic facial expression, and oppressive demeanor and thought... The Godfather. Perfect. So here is an almost undifferentiating photo coupling of my long lost twin, Marlon Brando and myself.



Oh, and we tag Luckie the Dachie,Winston and Zelda

11 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Great look-a-likes you guys! This has een a fun tag game. I have left mine up to a vote by you guys.

Licks
Oscar

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger L said...

Dang, those are so good!!! I know I have one for Winston, but Zelda is going to be harder to pick out...

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You guys look AWESOME! But Niko, you are so much prettier!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PS - I added you guys to my links so I can visit often!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Tadpole said...

Whoa, Bently - the similarities are scary! And Niko - you blow her out of the water! I'm glad I haven't been tagged for this because I have no idea who my twin would be!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Man those are good look a likes.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys,
I think Bentley certainly looks very serious in that pose.
This is tough, i gotta think hard to find my lookalike.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Everyone is soooo famous, I can't stand it! You guys are way better looking though.
Ike

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

ooooh you definitely look like brando! Mom wanted to say she got fried pickles at the british open pub on Scottsdale Rd and McDowell.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Cool celebrity look alikes. But you two are way better looking.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you really do look like marlon brando...

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Oh, you do look like the Godfather! Scary!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home