Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm supposed to be a fishy!


maybe instead of Niko I should be called NEMO! I am orange-ish and white like those fishies, and I am a clown, HAH! LOLLOLOL!!! GUESS WHO ELSE LIKES TO SWIM LIKE ME!?!?


the CUZ!! We had so much fun this weekend swimming and jumping and splashing!


Bentley likes to hide when swimming is done, but mom brought him out and set him in the pool.


He was all like "I do not care to do this standing in a big drinking bowl." He took some drinks and then left.


I bet he would like it more if the cuz jumped in there!!

Mom even got some little movies of us playing! I always want to go in the pools now, I make little squaky noises at the gates!!LOL!!

9 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Nemo...oops Niko that looks like sooooo much fun. I need to tell my Mom to get me a pool too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Niko... your first pic is sooo cool, and so brave to jump in the pool! I'm with Bentley on this one.


Loves,
Tofu

Ps. Boys stay dry and stick together.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Looks like you're having fun. What a great pic and that video is so cute. I WANT A POOL.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh niko I will never understand the pool either. I am with bentley on this one. I might drink out of it and cool my feet for a minute, but that is about all the interest I have in the pool.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Bentley - I totally get it - swimming is soooo overrated.
Ike

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Niko,
Oh gosh, you are having so much fun splashing about!!! :)

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I love you little pool, I think I would need a swimming pool sized one for me though!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

I'm with Bentley - keep me away from the pool!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Niko you are nuts to like to go into that pool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home