Thursday, July 05, 2007

Swimmings...Moving Sales... Kitties... and Record Heat!


I don't know if you can see that thermometer back there, but its been way way too hot here.


Bentley, who hates the pool, didn't even get mad when we waded in with him. He jumped out right away and got in this chair though, not like me, I still loves the pools!!!



I likes to rides on these floating things, and bite at the splashes!! Water in pools is yummy so I don't know why they try to get me to not ever drink it!



I like to get cool in the water, then soak up some sun!


My aunt and uncles that let me swim in their pool have these funny kitties too. They are different than our kitties, because they are from Mars I think.


Especially Zuli, he likes to sing in an invisible microphone like a kitty I saw on the web at http://icanhascheezburger.com/


I like his blue blue eyes, but he scares me when he chases me.


They also have this one named "Nikki" which sounds a lot like my name. There's another one named "Dezi" but he hided the whole times.


Some of my friends asked me to see my new backyards and my mom took more pictures when she was over there looking to see if it was okay to move in soon. This one is of something they call Horse Shoes pits. I think I've seen a horse before and I don't know if I want to share my backyard with one. Mom says we just throw their shoes there, and I'm not allowed to chase them cuz they are heavy. I am confused.


This spot will be just for running really fast over because it will probably be too hot, but maybe our pool can go on it.


This is my favorite spot, I am loving grass whenever I see it and they have to drag me or carry me away because I want to always roll in it, so I can imagine I will be spending some time getting to know this area really well.


My parents had a rummage sale too and sold a bunch of the furniture that we had puked or peed or touched our poopy butts on, so now we will be starting fresh with new surfaces to put our stinky messes on! The problem I have is that these chairs are all that's left and we have 2 weeks to move in and who knows how long to get other furniture, so there's hardly any room for us on those weird chairs!


Oh, I almost forgot that when we were over aunt and uncles they put me on Zuli's cat tree, and this made him mad and me scared! I don't want that kitty mad at me!


Bentley said to not forget to put more pictures of him, and so these are all I know of, because he was getting scratches in his good spot and made a funny face.


He likes that spot. We are excited to move, we might get to visit the new yard as early as next tuesday! After reading Tanner Toosdays of course.

12 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, your new garden looks really fabby!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh your new yard looks great. You will have fun there. Bentley looks quite happy in those pictures of him getting scratches. You don't look so happy on the cat tree.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Nico...
I was missing you guys. You must be so excited to be moving and get your own yard!!! Yay! Wow it's pretty hot by you...it's hot here too...but in AZ YIKES!!! Stay cool!

Good Luck with the move, Lots of licks, Ruby

PS - Those kitties looked really scawie!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Your garden is like a dream! WOW!!!!!

Man, I keep hearing really strange things about cats, I hope I never run into any of them.

ALl you have left is chairs, oh no. What will you do and whose bed will you sleep in ~ cause thats the most importatn thing.

I love getting rubs in "the right spots" what a cute face Bentley

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh my dogness - that kitty looks scary! Was he nice to you, Niko? You're such a cool swimming doggin, too! I want to be like you when I grow up!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Those cats look soooo scary. We are glad you did not move far because we really want to do another meet up when it cools off! Mom likes Zipps too! Dad's Brother, our Uncle Jim, works at Goldies which is owned by Zipps!

Enjoy your new yard and stay cool!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am really liking the almost naked kitty and I hope the move goes great. Your new back yard looks great with greener grass than here because it never rains but too bad there is no pool at the new place though.
Ike

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Nico,
Oh my dog, your garden looks so bootiful. No wonder you got so excited about the grass. LOL! The weather must be freaking hot..I see the sun rays and you guys must have gonna a good tan.
Your kitty cousin looks like he or she could be joining american idol soon.
Can't wait to see pics once your parents fix up your new home!!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Bentley/Niko--

i had to see who all my friends had on their blog list that i didn't...and you guys are on almost every ones (Oscar's, Ruby's, Balboa's, Tadpole's, Joey's...). I can see why you guys are sooooo popular-- cute and funny!! Hope we can be friends : )

Bernard

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley, I know that face - one of PURE BLISS!!!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

No couch! I don't know if I can live without a couch!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger coco said...

you just have the bestest most fun pictures EVER! those kitties are hilarious - love the microphone one!!! HAAAAAAA!! but those scarey kittie's eyes - you better not turn your back on that one!!

moving all your stuff or buying new stuff sounds fun!!! new things to mangle and chew and tear up and put yoru stink on. rock on dudes!

little coco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home