Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hey Everybodies!


Mom's taking us to one of the Boston MeetUps tomorrow, and she organized it and wanted to be valentined-like so she got us some outfits to wear to make us look like we are in the spirit of St. Valentines.


My shirt says I am "Muy Macho" which mom says means that I am very manly, which seems very appropriate. Niko's dres just has a heart, which also fits because she has love and kisses for everyone. I bet her dress doesn't last very long though, with those ruffles that other doggers can grab in their mouths when she runs by.


Yeah, yo estoy muy macho.


Mom has a different desk at work, it's a lot less crazy than the room we shared with all the other dogs, but we still get lots of visitors. This is Tecate, I think she's beautiful, but I get nervous when she's around and never knwo what to say to her.


Niko loves to play with Copely, this is the puppy I bit on the ear. I guess she still has a little scar. I didn't mean it I just got scared.


She's not a scary puppy any more, and she's almost as big as Niko!


I have no idea what this game is they play.



Its almost like our Bitey-face game but is more general, like bitey-everything.


I am hoping mom has time to post boston meetup pictures, we have such good times at those!



6 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Hope you guys have lots of fun at your meetup. It must be nice to go to work with your mom.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bentley and Niko!
You two are Muy Macho and Muy Linda! You two are wearing lovely outfits... very valentine's!
I hope you have fun there at the meetup!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog it was fun, good thing Niko had the dress off before she did the mud bath thing. We haven't woken up since we got home except to beg for dinner treats.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Mack said...

Those are super cool outfits!

And what great pictures too!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Hello!
What great outfits! We saw photos of the meet up on Joe's blog - we saw the mud puddle pic... those are Willie's favortie!

Many Sniffs
Waylon & Willie

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Can't wait for the mud pics!
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home