Thursday, December 06, 2007

The day of the great Bentley (observed)


So this Saturday is the big day! My birthday (observed), please refer to my last post about why we decided to postpone.


I am a little bit worried. I am supposed to meet all my Boston friends at the dog park on this of all days and the weather is threatening to be like the picture above. It rained and was cold all Saturday and then was sunny on Sunday. Hrm.


My parents like to go out and watch the sky swallow the mountains, it's a little scary because I do NOT want the clouds to swallow me. If it is a low-cloud-wet-cold day I do not know if I will observe the social birthday, instead I will retreat to the cozy warmth of my bed and hopefully mom will see how pitiful and cold I am and throw a fuzzy fleece blanket on me.


I did get to try on my early birthday gift. I don't really know why Niko would ALSO get a gift on MY birthday, but Mom says she got a deal so we both have new coats.




I think there may be another gift in this box here, but mom is making me wait.


Niko likes her new coat, I do to, I must admit I hate having drops of rain or cold breezes blow on my very little amount of fur. For Arizona it does get pretty cold!



Mom had us running around with the tags on at first untill we knew they fit. There's even pockets we can carry spare foods in like those Hobbits when they go on journeys!

I can't wait to get all our DWB cards up, it is starting to get super fun, we get 4-5 and sometimes six a day! Hope youa re all staying warm!

7 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Hello!
We got your card yesterday and it is very cool!

Many sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you two look cute in your jackets!!!

We got woo card today in the mail. HOW CREATIVE! We love love love it.

Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Mom is so sad this rain is not seeming like it will stop :( we so wanted to go to the meet up :(

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Girasol said...

I got you card and it's so awesome!!!!
Bentley, Happy Birthday/Feliz CumpleaƱos!!!
nice coats, by the way!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy birthday B-man. I hope you got to go to the meet up! I like the new coats, but I can't really understand why you need them - I had to wear 2 coats outside today :(
Ike

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh I LOVE your coats...I want one just like Niko!!! Pink is my signature color!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Gina said...

What cute BOSTONS!! And their jackets are too adorable.

Gina & Whiskey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home