Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OZ


We're so late with our posts I forgot to tell you all that Oz was over for a WHOLE WEEKEND!!!



He is my favorite boy dogs. He is so handsome to me and I love that he likes to play non-stop like me and would rather play and run than anything like sleep, cuz that's what Bentley always does is sleep.



Lucky for mom we played so hard we would get tires and then she had a chance to get some photos of us for the blog because most times they are blurry.



Sometimes, Bentley would try to play, or just try to smell Oz I think, he is such a weirdo. We had a new Halloween toy that was an owl but now is a one-eyed orange slobber blob. Mom found the eyeball in somones poop a day later and is scared ehr because eyeballs don't belong in poop, but it IS halloweens time mom!


Mom had us lay on the patio for some photos because it was so nice and sunny and some of her flowers were blooming even though we runs over them and pees in them all the time!


Oz didn't want to lays down for pictures, he likes to stand and see how funny he can make his shadow.



Mom thought we looked cute at the door, Mom let us in so we can play I was saying!!!
Oh, and we got some fun videos of our plays time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mSNqVWGZp8





And this video is of me with my puppy friend Barleigh at works. I have posts about her comeing soon too! I told mom we need to make those cats do some of our blog work out since she can't get to it all in time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOo44gNPYoI




bye for nows, see you all soon!

Niko-leeko

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oz is the coolest! Why doesn't he have a blog?
Ike

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Oz is definitely more Tanner's kind of friend, I would be sleeping with Bentley. Sorry about Niko's face the day of the meetup, our Dad looked the same because he just had his wisdom teeth out. I swear we better get to go to the next meetup or I am going to start walking to your house, ok?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oz looks way cool. Glad you had fun with him

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

To cute... I love the fancy harness. You are so photogenic!
Come visit my Dog Blog too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home