Monday, September 24, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

You'll understand the title I thought of once you watch my videos on the bottom. Hows things? I am doing sooo good. I play a lot, so much that we all find it hard to get to the bloggers.







My friend Oz was over Sunday and we played fetch and swam!


I get pretty serious about my cuz.


Isn't Oz a cute boy! I loves him.


I am still lookign pretty psycho here, I get a little crazy when were round the pool.



If you look close you can sees me under the water! Kelley, Oz's mom took these pictures and she has a "splash" setting!


Then we ran some more to dry off.


We also had good times at work on Friday. Bentley likes this little puppy named Molly.


And I have a new friend named Ollie (here to the right)


We broke out of the playroom and ran all over the office with mom chasing us, she can't run very fast and looked really funny trying!


Ollie just wanted to show me his cube that he hangs out in.

Oh! Here's the video of me at the dog park cooling off in the ice!



16 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger 2shibas said...

It looks like you guys have been totally living the good life! No wonder you haven't been able to blog! It's great to hear from you though!

Licks,
Wiley & Fievel

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys look like you've been having a lot of fun!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Niko - you are crazy - swimming in ice sounds like the worst thing ever. Glad you're back!
Ike

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Nico...so glad you pups are back. Sounds like you've been very busy!

OMD the icee cubes!!! Your crazy! I mean I like icee cubes, but to eat, not lay in...hmmm....maybe you have something there?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

woah that looks like a good time rolling in that ice. Mom said its finally cool enough for us to go to a meetup, when is the next one?!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

Oh Man, I just kep laughing and laughing at that video, it looked like so much fun. Where can I get my own bucket of ice?????

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

omg!! that looked like soo much fun...i never thought of rolling around in them-- i always try and eat them if one drops from the ice dispenser. So cute! ! It made my parents smile.

bernard

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

You are a serious water dog!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Laura said...

woah - it must have been so hot, if you had to roll around in ice cubes!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, it's real ice ice baby. I bet that box cool you off. What alot of doggie friends to have fun with

~ Girl girl

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Codie said...

Hi, you guys look like fun loving little ones. Mum said I might be getting a brother soon just like you so I thought I'd check out what I was in for. Sounds like lots of fun!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Patty Nason said...

Woof! That looks like a blast. We'd love it if you entered some of your fabulous photos in Dogster's World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show! Come on over:
http://www.dogster.com/fetch/dog_show

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Niko!
Is Ozzy your bf?? :) I like your harness a lot. I think it looks uber comfortable. Is it available online?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You guys are invited to my wedding to Martha. Please make reservations with AireRuby.
Ike

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Codie said...

Just thought I'd drop by and say that I've tagged you for the 8 random facts game.
Have fun.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man you guys have been living the life haven't you. Friends and fun what more could you want

 

Post a Comment

<< Home