Saturday, October 27, 2007

barleigh

This is an older post and now Barleigh is a big dogger! But we thought we'd share since for some reason it was a draft!


I've had lots of doggers in my life lately, and I LUV IT!! This is Barleigh, she was a pup tht was going to go to the humanes societies but my mom's friend said NO! She is too cute for that I will take her! And her sister is adopted by another friend so they still get to play! She likes to put her paws on my head like this so we think she might be some parts of a boxer dog! Noone can figures out what she is mixed of! I just say she is a mix of cute, soft furs and playfun!


Sometimes when she opens her mouth real big I can look down into there and smell what she might have eaten! Mom says she loves her puppy breath, I don't know what she gets that from, hopefully she doesn't eat other puppies!



She is small like me now but we don't know if she will always be, a lot of my friends start out smaller than me, then they;re my same size, and then they get sooo big!!



For now we have lots and lots of fun though.


This is later on at homes now and Serena is trying to steal some of my sun rays, now I don't mind sharing but every now and then she turns evil and wants to smack on me with her picky paws! SO I can't relax as much in the sun when she is there.



I asked Bentley if he would watch her for a while so I could sleep and not worry. He was already just standing around probably waiting for the sun spot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home