Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Suzanne!

I could list off many reasons I love my aunt Suzanne and it is her birthday today so I am going to!!!


She always lets me sit on her lap, even if she is wearing the nice clothes. I am going to give her lots of extra kisses!



She holds my bones so that I can chew them and chomp with all the power I haves.



She goes to baseball games with my other aunts, but I am sure they are both smilng here because they are thinking, "Wow we sure love our little Niko."


She sometimes goes into a cage like I do.




She says "awww, nikos, you'll get better.." to me when I am feeling ickies, or sad... and her skins is almost browns like me!



She plays with me sooo much of the time!! and throws my cuzzies whenever she comes over!



I loves her SOOO MUCH!! I know she'll have a good good birthday because I heard they are going to place where the steaks are served on swords tonight and its everything they can eat! I will be sad while they are gone, but I know they will bring some yummy steaks bites back for me and Bentley, right?!?

Happy Birthday to My Aunt Suzanne!!

5 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger suzeqz said...

THANK YOU NIKO!!! I LOOVVVES YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger suzeqz said...

and I LOVE Bentley too, albeit in a more reserved, dignified manner.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Niko You're pretty super cute and I love your brown color. I hope your aunt has a great birthday too, because I know how important keeping those aunts happy is.

xo
SB

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

All you can eat steaks on swords somewhere near my house are you kidding me?!

Happy birthday to your aunt suzanne, she sounds pretty pawesome to me!!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy Birthday Niko's auntie!
Ike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home