Saturday, December 01, 2007

three years young!

Guess who has a birthday today?

You wouldn't think it was mine, but it is. Bsically all I've gotten that was good was a bil jac treats and some smoochie kisses from mom. I voluntarilay potponed my birthday till next saturday. Today was not a good day for a birthday because I got a shot today and because I am allergic I had to take Benadryl so I am basically out of it and annoyed at the cats, niko, and even the humans.


But next saturday mom will be done with helping with all the christmas cards, and we have a boston terroriers meetup and I will get presents and maybe even cake. So for this year I will move my birthday to a less sucky day.

Instead of my cake and gifts, our table is full of DWB card stuff. I am still liking all the cards though we get so excited when mom brings in the mail!


Oh... I almost forgot the 3rd or is it 4th? reason I am moving my birthday. I went to work with Mom and Niko on Friday and there was a new Boston puppy there. Mom called me over and all I could think of is that there was going to be another dog like Niko around and I freaked out and bit it right on the ear.


Everybody squealed, and I got yanked back by my harness and scolded and then I was even MORE grumpy because how was I supposed to know this wasn't some horrible idea of a birthday gift, ANOTHER little bratty sister to bite my lips with needle teeth. Fooey on them all. SO till next week, Bentley is out. Out on benadryl, and out on any smiling or happylicks. Niko wants to write a bit...


There was a NEW LITTLE PUPPY AT WORK AND IT IS MY KIND OF DOG!!!



such a cute little girl I can't wait to play with her! I tried to make her not so scared after the angry B-man chomped on her ear and made her squeal. He's such a grump sometimes.


I do feel bad for him, I am trying to think of a good birthday gift I will get him, like maybe even just not stealing his toys for that day, or not passing gassies when we lay together, I dunno. I could write his name in poopies outside, that would be like drawing like my mom does.


Eh, I've got an extra week now that he moved it back, I can do more napping.

12 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Bentley!!! I'll wish you again next week when you celebrate next week too!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Happy Barkday Bentley. Hey we were in region a for cards. Oh and dad says if something ever happens to me and Flash he wants dogs just like you guys because you look kind of like boxers and your small.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger 2shibas said...

Happy Barkday! Use this extra week to dream up the most fabulous wish list...maybe by next Saturday they will all come true!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Happy birthday Bentley!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday Bentley!
We came by to thank you and Niko for your awesome Boston Terrier Christmas card! It came in today's mail! Thank you so very, very much! This Christmas card stuff is just so much fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BENTLEY!!!! I'm sorry you had a crummy b-day, hopefully when you celebrate next week it will be awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the card, lazy mommy still has to put stamps on the cards.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday B-man Bentley!! And thank you so much for the beautiful card..we love it!! It's truly a work of art!

T-man (& CC-man)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy birthday Bentley - sorry it's so sucky!
Also, there is a card here for you two, but my mom has been too lazy to buy stamps.
Ike

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Hey Bentley & Niko, Happy Barkday to Bentley and thanks to both of you and your creative mom for the neato-est holiday card. it's so much fun to get cards and make new friends. we wuf to sniff you.

woofers.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lenny said...

Hey guys! Thanks for your card in the mail! I always enjoy meeting other terriers. Happy Birthday to Bentley!

Your friend, Lenny

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lenny said...

Pee Ess...Your card was really awesome, did I mention that? Very cool drawings!

Your friend, Lenny

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

We got your card today, and it was wonderful! Thank you so much!

Happy birthday! And CUTE puppy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home