Sunday, December 30, 2007

Howlidays On Ice

My holidays so far, by Niko:

Mom didn't want to go back to work, but we were so glad when she had to and she took us with her because then I get to see my friend Ollie and dance all crazy with him! We didn't get a picture of Ollie's new sister, but Ollie's mom got her from the humane society and she had been there 4 long years on and off that's older than me and Bentley! She was so sweet we had no idea why it took so long for someone to adopt her! She looks just like Ollie, only with some Corgi mixed in! She is very happy now and we were glad she is in a loving home now for the holidays!


My other friend I get to see at work is Copley! She is a puppy but she is getting big and so rambunctious!


She likes to sneak by and grab me when she thinks I don't know she's there!


The ref blew the whistle on this play, it is definitely a horse collar! 15 Yards!


We're definitely going to have lots of fun, we both love to run and play all the time!


Okay, so this is a fun picture. My mom and Dad went to Michigan for Christmas. Our grandpa and grandma took care of us and we had loads of good times but we never have gotten to meet our cousin Sadie. Mom says she is big and would probably want to hunt us like bunnies. Mom thinks this is funny because it is so cold in the Michigans and she never takes the warm clothes so she borrows some and looks funny.


Sadie always has to wear bright orange colors on her because she looks like a deer and there's bad things that happen to the deer up there. Here is Sadie finding bunnies in the bushes. I think we could have fun because I am fast and spunky and like to play. Maybe some day I will meet the big Sadie.


Here is me passing out from too much fun on Christmas. My aunt Suzanne has a nice lap for me but I cannot stay awake for so many gift openings.


Bentley reserves all his energy through the day by never ever moving running or playing so he is able to stay awake with all the humans.


He is sooo alert! I guess I should take more naps, what if I am missing out on something crazy and fun!


All the gifts have been opened and put away but we still have this crazy tree in our house! I like it I wonder if we will keep it here forever? I run around really fast and sometimes toys come crashing to the ground that are dangling on it, but mom comes running in and makes sure I don'tplay with the toys, I am not sure who they are for.


Bentley says he will post about his holidays too, but now he must nap.

9 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Nico...
I'm sure you'd have TONS of fun with Sadie!!! One of my bestest friends is a weimeriener and we run and play!!!

Have a happy new year!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

looks like you got a new harness! Sadie sure is pretty. I can't wait to hear Bentley's take on the holidays!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Mack said...

Wow - you two are really lucky you get to go to work with your mom. I know she loves having you there too! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
BYE!
Mack

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, looks like a lot of fun and excitment. My mommy's friend has a weimeriener, but mommy won't let me meet him cause I'm to "crazy".

Happy New Year to you & your family

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm glad you two had a great Christmas. Sorry your mom had to deal with the stupid cold weather up here.
Ike

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh looks like you had fun fun fun. Happy New Year

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Gussie said...

Yeah, what are those big indoor trees FOR? Happy new year from Scotland.
Jake n Gus

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bentley and Nico!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
I've been trying to leave a comment but blogger was acting weird!
I can see evil eyes in those pictures!
I wish I could go to work with my mom!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It is really nice to get to go and meet new friends and relatives. Michigan looks like so much fun..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home