Monday, January 07, 2008

Found Boston UPDATE

*UPDATE*

I got this e-mail this afternoon:

"Your help paid off! I was able to place her with a foster parent last night

through the Boston Terrier North Texas Rescue. They had a slot available

and I met the people in North Dallas with the pooch. I feel good about

her safety now. I found a tumor between her shoulder and throat during the

car ride to meet them. (could have been why she was dumped in the first place)

She said what ever medical attention she needed, she

would get through the rescue, even if she needed surgery - this was

her best chance to get the care she needed!! Thanks so much for your help!



Michelle"

orig. post: http://community.livejournal.com/boston_buddies/1601226.html
My sister forwarded me this e-mail if any of you live near Crandall, TX:

Hi Friends! About a week ago I found this sweet girl running on the service road near the Foundation herein Crandall where I work. I kept her for a day and went to several homes behind us, to the local vetto check for a "chip", posted signs, ETC!! I turned her over to the City of Crandall thinking SURELY her owners would be looking for her.

PLEASE - if you or anyone you know could give her a good home let me know. She is a special, sweet young (maybe 2 yrs. old) Boston Terrier - beautiful markings, seems house trained with a great temperament!!!! I want her, but as you all know I have my hands full with the Jack Russell Terrorist!! Please help.

My cell number is 972-742-5790. Thanks, Michelle

mailto:michellejoseph@smalleyfnd.org

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom wants her. Whatever.
Ike
PS - what happens if she's not claimed? They won't 'hurt' her, right?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger erin said...

Dear Bentley and Niko,
We haven't met before, but I tagged you on my blog to share 7 weird things about yourself. I see that you've been at this blogging thing for a lot longer than me, so I'm sorry if you've already been tagged for something like this. Either way, it's still nice to meet you!
Woof,
Keeley
PS. My human girl loved your Xmas card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home