Sunday, January 13, 2008

TAGGED for weirdness!


We had a busy day Friday so we're too tired to be angry about this pile up of sleeping arrangements. Oh! We've been tagged by Keeley to share 7 weird things about Niko and me. Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each dog know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Here's my weird things (Bentley)
  1. I don't like to eat out of my bowl, I would rather have the food fall on the ground or even better if Niko (who is a messy eater) knocks food out I will eat it so fast!
  2. When mom takes me to work I like to pretend I am in a private cave under the desk and won't come out unless there is the sound or smell of food.
  3. At the dog park I like to walk the perimeter, pee on all the bushes and then go stand next to the exit until we leave.
  4. Sometimes when I am too tired to lift my leg I pee all over my front paws, but mom gets wipies out and cleans it, it's hard to lift my leg so early in the morning.
  5. I pretend there is a pile of dirt on the couch and bury my bones in the back by rubbing my nose in the imaginary dirt.
  6. I like to put things in my mouth that mom gets mad at, like paper clips, and kitty poo.
  7. I do a lot of introspective thinking, which is why I have this blog.
Niko says her weird things are:
  1. I lOVE TO SWIM. I don't care how cold it is, or how much water I swallow, I want to swim like fishies!
  2. At the office I like to walk on the desks and keyboards, the humans have lots of delicious crumbs and stuff in and around their boxes they type into.
  3. I will play fetch non-stop 24/7 if I could. Mom often puts my toy up so I remember to rest.
  4. My favorite music person is Justin Timberlake I even did some dancing videos for him way back here Bentley and Niko are bringing sexyback
  5. I like to sleep right by mom's head. Sometimes I push her off her pillow and she gets mad.
  6. Even though I am small I can sound and look very scary if you are a big dog and try to put your mouth around me. I am ALL BARK AND TEETH THEN!
  7. I can eat all my food in like 3 minutes, where Bentley takes forEVAR!
Now, we go back to sleep! Our weekends are taxing!


OH! And here's who we tag!
Balboa
Jake
Lorenza
Mack
Waylon & Willie
Two Shibas
Luckie Girl

10 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Bentley, we really are alike, I tend to pee on my own leg too! I am pretty slow at eating too but Tanner inhales food like a vacuum!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Thanks for tagging me. I am going to make my mom to write about some weird things I do.
3 minutes is fast? I eat my food in like 20 seconds!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger erin said...

I don't like to eat my food from a bowl either. If my girl gives it to me in a bowl, I dump it out right away. I prefer to eat off a plate like the humans do. I also like to bury cookies in the imaginary dirt on the couch.
Woof,
Keeley

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Thanks for tagging us...

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Balboa said...

Wow, thanks for tagging me, I like to eat my food off a people plate and I also take up all the room on the bed, hee hee

I'm gonna get started on my post!!!

Frenchie snorts
Balboa

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I pee on my legs too - must be a Boston thing! And I don't know what the big deal is about putting cat poo in your mouth.
Ike

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger 2shibas said...

Thanks for the tag, guys. We've been MIA cuz our stinky 'puter is on the fritz. We posted a message about it on our blog. Once it's back up and running we'll do your tag for weirdness. We are SO weird, we can't wait!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Mack said...

Hey!! Thanks for the taggy. There are just sooo many wierd things about me it is hard to narrow it down to just seven. But I will try.
TGIF!
-Mack

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Gussie said...

Kewl! Thanks for sharing 14 weird things. Jake's 7 are ready to go...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, nice list of facts. Bentley, sometimes I can't be bothered to lift my leg while peeing either. Hehehe! J x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home