Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Gifts

My mom says I should be thankful.


Joey and Tanner gave us some cool coats! It has been plenty cold here for a February in a place that is supposed to be warm. We are thankful to get these coats!


It just seems like there's something wrong, since when mom put the coat on me everyone starts laughing. The hood falls a little over my eyes so I try not to move too much.


I was just hanging out and being cozy and warm when Niko starts to mess with me.


You'll see in the video below.

7 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think it is time to sue Target for making defective, humiliating, awful, stupid coats. I wore MY red coat on Christmas Eve to go to my grandparent's house and the hood fell down and I started running with my head down like Niko and ran RIGHT into Tanner's stinky BUTT! It was awful. Then Mom figured out to tuck the hood back like your Mom did. But only AFTER I looked like a complete DOOFUS. Mom and Dad laughed during your whole video, maybe we should sue them too? I am very sorry my Mom gave that coat to your parents.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Sure those are annoying coats! I can see Niko being mean until it was her turn to wear it!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

That coat is humiliating. My mom says it was hilarious.
However, it was a great game of bitey-face.

Thanks for sharing!
Waylon & Willie

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm not too sure why Joe's mom decided to give you the red coat...did you happen to piss her off at the dog meet up? LOL!?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

How come those coats aren't at Target here where dogs are really cold and not just faking?
Ike

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Mack said...

Red is your color

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is still rolling on the floor laughing at your video! Nice coat but they need to redesign that hoodie, don't you think?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home