Monday, December 01, 2008

Bentley is 4 years old today!

So far I have gotten extra treats, and dinner on a special plate. We did a cake a couple years back but I always got a little sick so now we just get more treatstuffs. I'll post more later about today's fun, but here are some of my baby pics, wasn't I cute?


My first mom let me play with bath scrunchies.

I also liked to pull the rug out from under MYSELF! HAH!


Mostly all I had to do was flash my cutest face..


and they were putty in my hands.

Here we are before we had furniture in our house, just me and the cats, mom and dad. (no Niko... was so quiet.)

I didn't even have to protect my toys, because the kitties didn't steal my stuff!


I perfected my yoga downward dogs in those days.

And my ears were still folded.


Such good naps, and memories!

I look forward to getting all my toys, hugs and kisses for my birthday today though! Right?

12 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Bentley!
I hope you had a pawesome day!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Sorry we are a day late. I hope it was a great one. You were such a cute cute puppy

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Happy Birthday Bentley! You are too darn CUTE! Are you guys going to the meetup in December?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Bentley!!! Hope you have a great day!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy birthday! You were (and still are) pretty cute!
Ike

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 4th birthday, Bentley! We hope you had the most fun day ever and got lots of treats and pressies!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Oh man you were so small!

Happy birthday!!!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Clover said...

Hello there Bentley and Niko! Happy belated Birthday, Bentley!
My name is Clover, and I am friends with some of your friends. I am stopping by today because my mom was looking at some dog beds at PetSmart online, then she looked at the leather couch for dogs and said "I recognize that dog - I think she is from a blog!" And we came here to check. We were right! You are both wonderful models!
Love Clover xo

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous dog diapers said...

Satisfied 4th wedding to Bentley.Sorry we are a day delayed. I wish it was an excellent one. You were such a charming lovely dog.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Here I observed an experience of a person how he celebrates his pet birthday and how he spends his holidays with his pet. It is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article, I learned about the importance of hamster cages which were used for safety and security purposes for hamster pets.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday, Bentley! We hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating all the fun of getting new toys and delicious treats for your birthday. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home